||• Recruits employees that meet the agreed level of competencies and experience and assist Line Managers with their selection.
• Compiles, maintains and records data for use in payroll processing. Ensures all employees are paid in a timely manner and at the correct rate.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
• Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
• Records employee information such as personal data, benefits, tax data, attendance, and performance Ensures that all visa formalities are completed in line with local regulations and policy.
• Supervises the accommodation provided by the group to its employees ensuring that it is safe and secure, fit for purpose and meets the needs of the organization and its employees.
• Follows up on all legal issues related to employment records and employees
• Conducts internal data analysis and external research to develop programs for strategic HR initiatives in talent management, performance management, employee development, employee retention, and workforce planning.
• Develops training and briefing manuals for Global Staffing Team, hiring managers and employees.
• Oversees, investigates and facilitates resolution of employee relations issues.
• Conducts on-going analysis on compensation practices, programs and trends and makes recommendations to achieve compensation objectives and ensure equity.
• Reviews and updates organizational policies and develops training programs on such issues as sexual harassment and standards of conduct.
• Proposes and develops strategic plans and communication plans for the development and deployment of HR systems.
• Runs reports and analyzes staffing and employment metrics and makes recommendations to senior management on the need for new or modified policies