||1. Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
2. Setup President's travel arrangements.
3. Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
4. Maintain President's calendar.
5. Prepare and maintain President's expense report.
6. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
7. Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
8. Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
9. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
10. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
11. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
12. Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
13. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
14. Coordinate project-based work.
15. Supervise support staff.